Superior Court offers Court employees and their eligible dependents a
self-funded PPO Medical Plan, administered by HealthComp. Plan highlights include:
- Reasonable co-pays and no deductible with services incurred with an "in-network" physician.
- No referral requirement to see a specialist. This will streamline employees’ access to care and save both time and money.
- The addition of an out-of-pocket maximum has been
added to Tier 1 (in-network) coverage of $1,500 per individual / $3,000
per family (2 family members must meet $1,500 maximum). This out-of-pocket
maximum limits employees’ financial exposure, in the event of a
significant volume of claims.
- Certain pre-authorization requirements have been
eliminated. This should result in employees being able to access care more
- The availability of network providers, with greater
geographic access, has been enhanced by utilizing two networks of the Anthem Blue
Cross of California PPO network for services rendered in California and First Health / CCN
providers will continue to be the “in-network” providers for services rendered outside of California.
Please visit the links below for important information regarding your medical plan and how to locate providers: