Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Limited Parking at Juvenile Justice Center

The County of Kern is installing solar panels in the parking lot of Public Health. This will impact parking at the Juvenile Justice Center. 

Access Information for Persons With Disabilities

The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), a federal civil rights statute, requires all state and local governmental entities, including the courts, to accommodate the needs of persons with disabilities who have an interest in court activities, programs, and services.

Request for Special Accommodation

The Superior Court does not discriminate on the basis of disability in employment or in the admission and access to its services, programs or activities.

Persons with disabilities who require a special accommodation to access Court programs, services or activities may request the needed accommodation by filling out the Request for Accommodations by Persons with Disabilities and Order form, Judicial Council Form MC-410 Forms are also at the Clerk's office and the ADA Coordinator's office of each Courthouse, and by mail upon request to the ADA Coordinator's office.

Submit the completed form to the Clerk's office or ADA Coordinator's office of the Courthouse at issue. You can also directly contact the ADA Coordinator using the contact information below. You will receive a response on how to submit the form electronically. Jurors requesting a special accommodations should submit the completed form to the Jury Services Department.

Request Accommodations

ADA Coordinator Information

Pursuant to the ADA, the Court has designated an ADA Coordinator at each Court facility to carry out each facility's compliance with the nondiscrimination requirements of the ADA. If you have any questions about specific accessibility issues at any courthouse (accessible parking, accessible paths of travel, accessible restrooms, wheelchair access in a particular courtroom, etc.), please select the appropriate Courthouse from the menu or contact the ADA Coordinator.

Email the Kern Court ADA Coordinator

  • For ADA accommodations, please contact Human Resources at (661) 610-6000.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.