Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Limited Parking at Juvenile Justice Center

The County of Kern is installing solar panels in the parking lot of Public Health. This will impact parking at the Juvenile Justice Center. The project is expected to last through May 1, 2024.

Small Business Preference (SBP)

Qualifying for a Small Business Preference

The Office of Small Business and DVBE Services (OSDS) is responsible for the Small Business certification process and will assist you with any questions or concerns about the process.

The Small Business certification and eligibility requirements are available on the OSDS website

Small Business Certification Benefits

The Court may provide an incentive to bidders and proposers that are certified as a small business or a small business nonprofit veteran service agency (NVSA). By becoming a certified small business or NVSA, you will become eligible to receive this incentive if offered. Note: a bidder that qualifies for the small business preference because it is an NVSA cannot displace a bidder that is itself a small business.

Online Resources


If you have questions or need assistance related to the Small Business Preference Program, contact:

Travis Andreas, Procurement and Contracting Officer
Phone: (661) 610-6222

Or email using the form below

Privacy Notice

If you choose to send us personal information by e-mailing us, we normally use the information to respond to your message and for no other purpose. We do not create individual profiles with the information you provide or give it to any other public or private organization for commercial purposes or otherwise. The one exception to this policy is if you send us a threat or a message that describes or promotes unlawful activity. We will share those messages with law enforcement. Any e-mail sent using this form will include the sender's IP Address.

Response time is subject to the number of e-mails received.


Superior Court of California, County of Kern court employees are prohibited from giving legal advice per section 24004 and 68082 of the Government Code. In addition, court employees may not give advice as to which legal forms to use or how to complete the forms.

I have read the disclaimer and agree to all of these terms and conditions

Your Information

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.