Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Portal is down for maintenance

(This does not affect Jury Portal)

Todays Hearings, Probate Notes and Case Information is currently unavailable from our public portal, if you are a registered user you can access the secure portal at

Evictions, Landlords, & Tenants

Landlord Tenant Assistance

You can receive Landlord Tenant Assistance by calling or by emailing.

If you are a Tenant, please call
(661) 321-3997

If you are a Landlord, please call
(661) 610-6299

Landlords and Tenants may also get assistance via email

Or click on the cards below for more information.

Was this helpful?