Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Limited Parking at Juvenile Justice Center

The County of Kern is installing solar panels in the parking lot of Public Health. This will impact parking at the Juvenile Justice Center. The project is expected to last through May 1, 2024.


As a retiree of the Superior Court, we are able to offer you and your eligible dependents the same medical plan in which you are currently enrolled. The Court's Retiree Benefit Guide (located below), provides useful information on the Benefits offered to retirees of the Superior Court of California, County of Kern. Additionally, you will find the enrollment form which will need to be completed and returned to the Court's Human Resources Department no later than 30 days following the date your retirement commences. Any monies payable for Retiree Benefits are directly deducted from your KCERA Pension check unless otherwise specified.

If you have "banked" vacation hours available to you and you wish to take terminal vacation prior to the commencement of your retirement, please complete the "Terminal Vacation Request Form" below and remit to the Human Resources Department as soon as possible.

For further information on Retiree Benefits or Terminal Vacation, please contact Kristin Bush at (661) 610-6211.

*Some employees who retire may not be able to afford to continue health coverage for their eligible dependents through the Superior Court Retiree Health Plan. Instead they may wish to enroll that individual in an outside Health Plan. To assist in this process, please click here to be directed to a site which will provide various options that may suit your needs.

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.